Monday 23 January 2012

updated my website

www.cherrytreegifts.com


Pip Studio Wallpaper

Beautiful and totally gorgeous wallpaper from Pip Studio and available now at Cherry Tree. Luxurious velvet flocked, delicate shabby chic florals, unusual postcard designs make this a truly stunning range. Why not take one or two rolls and create a feature wall in your bedroom or lounge. Or cover the kids school books in this classy wallpaper, it's better than giftware. 
As I am now selling this new collection of wallpapers I thought I would add it to my website straight away. 
Thanks to everyone who has sent me lovely messages about the glorious wallpaper sample book we have in the shop. We aim to please.
Come and have a look for your self or check out our website
xxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment